[Practice Daquan for pregnant women]_ pregnancy _ how to do
Anemia is more common in children and pregnant women. Because pregnant women cannot eat a lot of blood-supplying drugs during a special period, they are afraid of causing bad effects on their children. Then the best way at this time is tonic, which involves a problem. How?What is the best way to supplement blood for pregnant women?
Today, Xiaobian strongly recommends several pregnant women’s blood-supplying porridges. I believe that as long as you take them regularly, you will see the effect of blood-supplying.
One: pregnant woman blood porridge quail porridge[Materials]1 quail, 100 grams of rice.
[Methods]1. Kill the quail, remove the hair and internal organs, wash and cut into small pieces into the pot.
2. Add water and cook until the meat is cooked, then add the washed rice, boil over high heat and switch to low heat, cook until the meat is cooked.
[Efficacy]Quail meat is rich in protein, and the content is as high as 22.
2%, it also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, as well as lecithin, hormones and many essential amino acids.
This porridge is suitable for women with malnutrition, weakness, and anemia and dizziness.
Longan red dates and glutinous rice porridge[Materials]glutinous rice, red dates, longan meat, brown sugar, ginger.
[Methods]1. Soak the glutinous rice with water for one hour; wash the red dates and longan meat; slice the ginger.
2. Add boiling water to the pot and pour in glutinous rice and ginger slices.
3. Cook for an hour and a half. After the glutinous rice is cooked, add red dates and longan meat.
4. Cook together for about 30 minutes, add an appropriate amount of brown sugar, and stir well to serve.
[Efficacy]It has a better effect on postpartum physical weakness and blood loss, dizziness and insomnia caused by excessive blood loss.
Lotus Seed Powder Porridge[Materials]Lotus seed, previous rice, brown sugar amount.
[Practice]1. The lotus seeds are ground together, and 15 grams are taken at a time.
2, when cooked, add the right amount of brown sugar Serve, morning and evening once a day.
[Efficacy]It is suitable for postpartum halo, and has the effects of nourishing the spleen, nourishing the lungs, nourishing the heart, nourishing the kidney, and strengthening the intestines.
Yam pumpkin porridge[Materials]50-100 grams of pumpkin, 50-100 grams of yam, 1000 ml of broth, 200 grams of rice.
[Methods]1. Peel the pumpkin in a steamer until it reaches 8 ripeness, cool and cut into small pieces for later use.
Peel and wash yam, cut into small pieces, and soak in water for later use.
2. Boil the soup with chicken skeleton and add a few slices of ginger for 30-40 minutes.
3, take the rice and add 500-600ml of broth to stew, turn to low heat and simmer slowly for 30 minutes.
4. Add pumpkin, yam and remaining broth, boil over high heat and boil over low heat for 15-20 minutes, add salt, pepper, and chicken essence.
[Efficacy]Spleen and lung, Gushen Yijing.
Very suitable for maternal consumption, especially those with weak spleen and stomach, red date and gelatin porridge[Materials]20 red dates, 10 grams of Ejiao powder, 100 grams of rice.
[Methods]1. Wash the red dates and remove the kernels; wash the rice before.
2. Set the pot on the fire, add water, jujube, and previous rice. Cook the porridge with simmering heat. Porridge is mixed with gelatin powder and melted to serve.
[Efficacy]This porridge is beneficial for qi-solid photography, nourishing blood and stopping bleeding.
It can be used to prevent postpartum Qi deficiency and endless lochia. Symptoms of postpartum lochi are inexhaustible, the color is pale red, and the fatigue is weak.
Pork Liver and Spinach Porridge[Materials]300 grams of rice, 100 grams of spinach, 100 grams of pork liver, ginger, green onion, salt, sesame oil, and wolfberry.
[Practice]1. Wash the rice; slice the pork liver, add boiling water to blanch, and remove the blood foam for later use.
2. Spinach the boiled water and remove the cut pieces. Soak the wolfberry in water.
3, put the pot on the fire, add an appropriate amount of water, add rice after boiling, boil on high heat, add pork liver, ginger, turn to low heat and cook together.
4. Add spinach when the porridge is cooked and season with salt.
After the porridge is cooked, add wolfberry, lymphatic sesame oil, and sprinkle with minced onion.
[Efficacy]Pork liver can supplement iron. Mothers who eat 1-2 weeks postpartum can eat it often. Spinach also has the effect of iron supplement. Pork liver and spinach porridge can be used as breakfast. Frequent eating can prevent anemia.